Baby Alive Food And Diapers is a toy doll manufactured by Hasbro and recommended for six and above children. The product has many benefits, including how it promotes patience, helps babies learn how to hold their heads up, and teaches them the different textures they’ll encounter in life.
Hasbro has reportedly made over 1 billion dollars since 1997 with this product alone, making it one of their most successful ever.
It’s an interactive doll that magically drinks the food you pour into her mouth. The beauty comes with a “magic” spoon and food packets. One of the more comical aspects of this doll is that it emits after eating her baby food.
What can I use for Baby Alive diapers?
Baby Alive diapers are made out of PUL (polyurethane laminate). You can use disposable underpants, but the most common varieties are disposables like Huggies, Pampers and Luvs.
Can Baby Alive Eat Baby Born Food?
No, Baby Alive can’t eat baby born food (or anything else on the box). If you want to switch out the food between feedings, do it while the baby is still taking a bath.
Just put it in a dish and then wipe off her face with a paper towel. Please don’t use the spoon to put it in her mouth because that will put water into her food. Baby Alive Food And Diapers aren’t recommended for toddlers or children under 12 months old.
How Do You Feed Baby Alive Food?
Baby Alive Food And Diapers comes with a spoon that holds the baby’s food. Don’t use this spoon to feed the baby. Use your hands when feeding the baby.
Don’t use the spoon to feed the baby. Use your hands to feed the baby. Also, don’t squeeze the food packet to release more food into the doll’s bowl.
Baby Alive Food And Diapers 10 Useful tips:
1. When putting the Food and Diapers in the Baby Alive, ensure the food and diapers go inside her.
2. Be careful with your hands during diaper changing because you don’t want to snap any of her fingers off!
3. If your Baby Alive is playing with seemingly random objects, remember that she might be hungry and looking for something to eat.
4. If your Baby Alive is eating, be careful not to get too close.
5. Don’t forget to change the batteries in her pacifier and her Wand!
6. Make sure your Baby Alive doesn’t consume any of the baby products you’re using, like lotion, baby shampoo, conditioner, or cooking oil.
7. Don’t try to clean your Baby Alive with baby wipes or soap. Be careful not to get any of these products on her face or body.
8. Don’t use talcum powder. This could affect her delicate skin. Instead, use only Johnson’s No More Tears baby shampoo to clean her.
9. When it’s time to change the Baby Alive’s diaper, keep her hands and feet tied so she can’t get up and around while you’re doing the dirty work!
10. Keep her pacifier clean from crumbs or spit-up by rinsing it in warm water every time she uses it.
More Tips And Tricks
- Don’t put the baby’s diaper on immediately after feeding her food/water. The doll should be allowed to finish her food serving before changing her diaper.
- Baby Alive Food And Diapers comes with a spoon that holds the baby’s food. Don’t use this spoon to feed the baby. Use your hands when feeding the baby.
- Don’t use the spoon to feed the baby. Use your hands to feed the baby. Also, don’t squeeze the food packet to release more food into the doll’s bowl.
- You can’t squeeze it at all! If you want more food out of it, wipe her face off with a paper towel and then take another packet.
- Baby Alive Food And Diapers don’t come with a pacifier for infants under six months old. You can buy one separately from our store.
- If you’re bathing her, put the baby in a sink instead of the tub. The water will go down the drain before it gets a chance to get all over the bathroom (you’ll need to empty the sink afterwards).
- Baby Alive won’t drink her bottle if it’s any more than half full. If you want to feed her more, dump out some of her bottles and fill it up again.
How Do You Bathe Baby Alive Food?
Baby Alive Food And Diapers come with a sink. Put the baby in the sink, not the tub. The water will go down the drain before it gets a chance to get all over the bathroom (you’ll need to empty the sink afterwards).
How Old Is Baby Alive Food And Diapers Recommended For?
Baby Alive Food And Diapers are recommended for children age six and above. Babies are usually able to sit up by themselves around six months old.
However, if your child isn’t sitting up on their own yet and is still younger than six months old, it may be too early for you to buy Baby Alive Food And Diapers.
What Can I Do To Stop This?
The doll will irritate your baby’s nose if you leave her in her crib or box for too long. Babies can catch a cold at room temperature.
So always keep her warm by keeping her in a baby warmer or a bag filled with rice to keep the air warm. Also, you can put Vaseline on your babies’ noses with a Q-tip (not cotton).
The Baby Alive Food And Diapers is an exciting product that will catch many kids’ attention because it’s so realistic. Because this product can be used in different ways, it makes it a valuable asset to any parent or grandparent who has a child around the age of 6.