Baby Food Pouch Spoon is a spoon practical and stylish. It has a compartment at the bottom of the spoon to store a small amount of food.
The compartment is sealed with an airtight cover and is leakproof even when it’s closed. Both the body and spoons are BPA-free and dishwasher safe, making cleanup quick and easy!
These spoons are made from silicone, so they will resist stains, heat, cold, or other hazards your little one might find in their journey through life.
What Is Baby Food Pouch Spoon?
The Baby Food Pouch Spoon by the OXO is a storage spoon with a built-in compartment capable of holding about a teaspoon of baby food or cereal.
The case is sealed with an airtight, leakproof cover and keeps the contents fresh for hours. The body and the spoons are BPA-free, and they will not react with food, which means they won’t change their flavor or color.
How To Use Baby Food Pouch Spoon?
The Baby Food Pouch Spoon is easy to use. Insert a baby food or cereal pouch into the compartment and then cover it with the lid.
The OXO has created an innovative spoon that is soft and rounded. It’s gentle on your baby’s gums and won’t scrape their tongue.
The spoons are five inches long and have an oval-shaped handle that is comfortable. It’s made from silicone, which will resist stains and heat and withstand temperatures ranging from -40F to 450F.
10 Best Easy Ways To Use Baby Food Pouch Spoon
1. You can use it to store small amounts of baby food. The Baby Food Pouch Spoon makes feeding time easy and cleaning up even easier.
2. You can use it to scoop baby cereal out of pouches before serving your baby.
3. It’s perfect for taking snacks on the go! You get to feed your kids anytime with no mess and no fuss. Just fill up the spoons, snap shut the lid, or crack your OXO spoon into a lunch bag or backpack!
4. You can use it when your baby is teething. Even though they are small, they’re still prone to some serious grinding when teething.
5. You can use Baby Food Pouch Spoon to store baby food in the fridge. In a slightly larger spoon, your child will be able to keep a little bit more than a teaspoon, and you won’t have to worry about spoilage or odor with these.
6. Take the OXO spoon with you on the go! It’s small enough to fit into your purse, diaper bag, or carrier.
7. You can give your baby some fresh food easily. Just fill-up the spoon, and then you can take fresh food anywhere you go; on trips, to a restaurant, or after a long day at work.
8. You can use it to serve baby food in a jar that doesn’t come with a spoon. A pot without a spoon is an invitation for mess and frustration.
9. Make your baby’s meal more interesting! Turn the spoon over and use it to give about a tablespoon of pureed food to your little one. They will love their hands-on experience when you pour it onto their highchair tray or plate!
10. Use it to store fresh food in addition to baby food. It’s great for cereal, yogurt, and even veggies or fruits.
1. Baby Food Pouch Spoon is leakproof and airtight, which will keep the contents fresh for hours.
2. OXO has created an innovative spoon that is soft and rounded. It’s gentle on your baby’s gums and won’t scrape their tongue.
3. The spoons are five inches long and have an oval-shaped handle that is comfortable. It’s made from silicone, which will resist stains and heat and withstand temperatures ranging from -40F to 450F.
4. It’s dishwasher safe! Just pop it in your dishwasher for easy cleanup.
5. It comes in a variety of colors and can be personalized.
6. They’re stackable to store a bunch of them together in one place for easy storage and transportation!
1. It’s quite a bit smaller than standard spoons.
2. It’s not ideal for giving a big help to your child.
3. The compartment is not as big as advertised and might be too small for some people’s needs.
OXO Good Grips Baby Food Pouch Spoon will cost you about $9.99 – but we found it on Amazon for only $7!
Baby Food Pouch Spoon is a very good, multipurpose spoon. Your baby can not only store and transport small amounts of food but also enjoy it. It can be used to eat food or to play with.