Best Korean Food Dallas! Korean food is gaining popularity with the rise of Korean-American cuisine, but it’s still not as popular as other Asian cuisines. This article will explore some of the best Korean restaurants in Dallas and discuss why they are worth a try!
The 10 Best Korean Restaurants in Dallas
- BonChon Chicken: Dallas, TX
- Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong: Irving, TX
- Iger Tapas & Grill House Southlake Town Square: Fort Worth, TX
- Benevolence Korean BBQ and Barbecue Restaurant: Carrollton Texas (Coming Soon)
- Sura Korean BBQ and Barbecue Restaurant: Fort Worth, Texas
- Buk Kyun Gom Tofu: Richardson TX
- Kokkari Gyro & Grill: Plano, TX
- Saigon Café (Arlington)
- Myeong Ga Express Kitchen: Carrollton, TX
- Dong Il Jang: Garland TX
Your guide to the best Korean food in Dallas
The Korean food in Dallas is fantastic, and there are many different types of restaurants to choose from. Best Korean food in Dallas will have a wide variety for all your taste buds! Korea Town Cafe offers not only authentic Korean dishes but also great daily specials which change every day.
They offer everything from appetizers like the seafood pancake to main dishes like the bulgogi beef and some great side dishes. They provide various lunch specials for you to choose from as well- your choice between rice, fried or white egg rolls with an entrée such as bibimbap served on top.
Where do celebrities eat in Dallas?
Best Korean food Dallas will have a wide variety for all your taste buds! Korea Town Cafe offers not only authentic Korean dishes but also great daily specials which change every day. They offer everything from appetizers like the seafood pancake to main dishes like the bulgogi beef and some great side dishes. They provide various lunch specials for you to choose from as well- your choice between rice, fried or white egg rolls with an entrée such as bibimbap served on top.
5 Delicious Places to Eat Korean Food in Dallas
- Korea Town Cafe
- Seoul Food House
- Han Yang BBQ Restaurant
- Korean Garden Ranch Market & Bakery
- The Noodle Bowl – Dallas Koreatown. There’s a reason it has the word “Koreatown” in its name! With some of the best Korean food around, you’ll be sure to find something you love here.
What food is Dallas known for?
- Deep dish pizza
Dallas is known for many foods. One of the most famous dishes in Dallas is deep-dish pizza, which originated here and can be found at several restaurants around town. Another big favorite that has made its way to popular culture worldwide is Texas beef burgers from Whataburger!
10 Awesome Places to Eat Korean Food in Dallas:
- Best Korean food Dallas
- Kaboom Chicken and Dumplings
- Dae Gee Restaurant
- Korea House
- Seoul Garden BBQ Buffet in West Plano
- Mandoo Bar & Grill
- Jinjuu Ramen (New location) on Lemmon Avenue, near the intersection with Hampton Road
- Kimchi House on Lemmon Avenue, near the intersection with Hampton Road
- Koko’s Korean BBQ and Sushi Bar in West Plano (New) on Coat Road at Campbell Boulevard
- Cilantro: The Original Red Hook Food Truck (We recommend the spicy pork taco.)
Does Dallas have good food?
You might be surprised by just how good the food is in Dallas. One of our favourite restaurants has to be 85 C Bakery Cafe which serves up some of the best Korean dishes.
We should mention that this restaurant isn’t just for Koreans but instead specializes in authentic Korean cuisine made from traditional recipes and ingredients. The menu is slightly smaller than at other cafes, but it features all your favourites like toktokkie rice cakes and beef bulgogi with cooked vegetables over rice noodles.
They also have delicious sides like kimchi fried rice balls or sweet potato soup with tofu skin dumplings if you’re feeling under the weather! You can get any dish served as a bento box lunch special, too, so you know you’ll get your money’s worth.
If you are looking for the best Korean food in Dallas, we have compiled a list of some of our favourite spots. Have you tried any on this list? Do let us know what your favourites are! It would be great to hear from someone who has been able to find their perfect place and share that knowledge with others. We hope these places can help point you in the right direction if none of them suits your taste buds just yet. Happy eating!
Read More: Best Food At Sheetz.