Do you want to know about the benefits of Healthy Food Kitchen Chutney? If you are doing some research about cookware, then Healthy Food Kitchen can help you.
This is the right place for our readers to get all the information about Healthy Food Kitchen cookware. We talked with one of the Healthy Food Kitchen fry pan buyers, and he explained that they chose this best non-stick pan after viewing several pans reviews.
He also said that the Healthy Food Kitchen cookware set is perfect for cooking and healthy. The best non-stick pan helps them cook without any oil, and the food doesn’t stick on the pan.
So, they can enjoy their meal after preparing it with no extra effort. This Healthy Food Kitchen fry pan is also easy to clean, so they don’t worry about cleanliness.
Healthy food kitchen chutney recipes:
Healthy Food Kitchen has launched a cookware set which is very popular among the people. The Healthy Food Kitchen special cooking pan with a lid is beneficial to your family’s health because it does not use oil while frying and sautéing.
The basic reason for its popularity in the United States is that this healthy kitchen utensil is easy to clean and makes no mess while cooking.
Healthy food kitchen chutney is a delicious and healthy recipe. It has a flavor of tamarind and mustard, which makes it even tastier. It is also great for always on the go since they can eat it with bread.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced or 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp tamarind paste
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 4-5 tsp water
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
How To Make: In a heavy bottom skillet or wok, heat oil on medium-high. Add onion and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, add tomato and garlic. Cook for another 10 minutes until the tomato is soft and mushy. Add ginger and garlic pastes, stir well.
In another heavy bottom skillet or wok, add oil on medium-high heat. Add mustard seeds, continue to cook until they start popping (about 30 seconds). Now add cumin, coriander, peppercorns, and red pepper flakes. Cook for about 30-40 seconds, then add tamarind paste.
Cook until the oil separates from the mixture (about 3 minutes). Stir in onion-tomato mixture and salt. Add 4-5 teaspoons of water to avoid burning (depending on how much liquid is in your tomato).
Add sugar and lemon juice; stir well. Bring the mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes, stirring frequently. The consistency of the Chutney should be like a thick paste, not too watery or dry. Let it cool, then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Top 10 Best Benefit Healthy Food Kitchen Chutney:
- Chia seeds are very nutritious, and they help in the proper digestion process. They contain high fibers, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- Cinnamon is rich in fiber and iron. It also contains calcium, manganese, vitamin K, magnesium, and antioxidants, which improve the function of the brain.
- Mint is high in vitamin A, C, and K. They are great for skin health because they have anti-aging properties. It also helps in curing bad breath and other dental problems.
- Tamarind is a natural detoxifier and laxative. The fruit of the tamarind tree is very sour, but the tamarind pulp is often used as an ingredient in chutneys because it adds taste. These are also rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Green chilies add flavor to the Chutney, but they also help weight loss because they boost metabolism. In addition, it contains Vitamin C, which protects the body from infections. It also helps in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels too.
- Mustard seeds are rich in iron and calcium. They also contain vitamin B, which helps in preventing anemia and osteoporosis.
- Ginger root is highly beneficial because it has anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich in vitamins like Vitamin C, magnesium, iron, and copper, which help keep the body warm during the winter months.
- Garlic is rich in sodium. It also contains vitamin C, selenium, and antioxidants, which protect the body against free radicals.
- Sugar helps in the digestion process because it stimulates the salivary glands to produce saliva. This enhances the taste of the Chutney while binding all the other ingredients together.
- Lemon juice not only provides a tangy taste to the Chutney, but it also has a lot of health benefits. It can fight cold and flu because it contains high levels of vitamin C. It is said to help in weight loss, too, because it suppresses appetite.
Now you can enjoy this delicious Chutney with your meal to get all its health benefits.
We want you to be able to use this recipe and enjoy it as much as we do. So please let us know if anything is confusing or unclear about the process, ingredients, etc., so we can make sure our instructions are comprehensive for everyone! If you have any questions, leave a comment below, and we will answer your question as soon as possible.