Healthy food restaurant name ideas are becoming more prominent in the United States, as people want to eat healthier and choose restaurants that specialize in serving healthy foods.
This makes it difficult for new restaurant owners to open a new healthy food restaurant because they will need to come up with a name that differentiates itself from other healthy food restaurant names that may already exist.
What is the importance of a good restaurant name?
When you’re thinking up name ideas for a new healthy food restaurant, it’s important to think of the following:
- Will you be serving breakfast foods? If so, will your menu items contain ingredients like oatmeal and kale? Such types of foods might call for a name like “Sunshine Startups.”
- Are many of your ingredients on the more exotic side? For instance, do you plan on serving items with ingredients like fennel or quinoa? This might call for a name like “5th Element Food.”
- Do you want your restaurant to give off an impression of speed and efficiency? If so, something like “Bolt” might make sense.
- Are your ingredients fresh, crisp and healthy? If so, something like “Lettuce Eat” might make sense.
New restaurant owners should consider the types of dishes they will be serving in their new healthy food restaurant. If you are primarily cooking ingredients like kale, fennel, quinoa and other vegetables, fruits or grains that can make up a healthy meal for customers on the go, a name like “Lettuce Eat” might make sense.
How to pick a name for your restaurant?
When it comes time to pick a name for your healthy food restaurant, you’ll need to consider the following tips:
- Whether or not your restaurant is located in an urban area. If so, a name like “Sunshine Startups” might be easier to remember and more unique than something like “Breakfast Club.”
- Suppose your menu will primarily feature a different type of cuisine, such as Mexican or Italian. In that case, a name like “The Caesar” might make sense for your new healthy food restaurant.
- Suppose you want to have a unique touch on your healthy food restaurant’s name. For instance, if you’re going with a breakfast-themed menu and want an original take on the restaurant’s name, you might choose something like “Sunshine Startups” or personalize it with your twist. For instance, if your last name is Sunshine, you could make your healthy food restaurant’s name “Sunshine Eatery.”
- Whether or not you want to give off a health-conscious vibe in your new healthy food restaurant’s name.
Top 21 Healthy Food Restaurant Name Ideas:
1. Eat Well
This healthy food restaurant name is simple, straightforward and easy to remember.
2. Lettuce Eat
This healthy food restaurant name can be altered to fit your specific type of cuisine, Mexican or Italian.
At a glance, this healthy food restaurant name makes it easy to remember what type of cuisine your restaurant serves.
4. The Caesar
The name lends itself to a sense of speed and efficiency, which is why it might be a great healthy food restaurant name for a quick-serve restaurant that specializes in serving breakfast foods.
5. Sunshine Eatery
This healthy food restaurant name uses the owner’s last name while still giving off an original touch.
6. Feel Good Food Factory
This healthy food restaurant name is easy to remember, making it a great choice for regular customers who might not be familiar with your type of cuisine.
7. Energy Eats
For the busy health nut that wants to grab a quick bite while on the go, this healthy food restaurant name gets the message across in just three short words.
8. Veggie Life Cafe or The Veggie Life Cafe
Both of these names are straightforward while still making use of ingredients like kale and quinoa.
9. 5th Element Food
This healthy food restaurant name is fun and playful, which helps make it memorable for customers.
10. Burrito Bowls
This healthy food restaurant name is perfect for a Mexican or Spanish-themed eatery, and it’s easy to remember for customers that might not be familiar with your specific type of cuisine.
11. Here, There and Veggie
This name is short yet effective at capturing what you’re all about. It’s also straightforward enough for customers that might not be familiar with your type of cuisine to remember.
12. 5th Element Food
This healthy food restaurant name is easy to remember and gives off an exotic vibe. If you plan on incorporating ingredients like fennel or quinoa into your dishes, this could be the perfect name for you.
13. Eat Well Burrito or The Burrito Bowl Company
Both of these names are simple but memorable. They’re good options if you want a Mexican-themed restaurant with a twist on your healthy food restaurant’s menu items. 14. Leafy Greenhouse Cafe
14. The Warm Biscuit Cafe
This healthy food restaurant name uses ingredients like sweet potatoes and kale, which can be incorporated into your menu items. It also lends itself well to a warm atmosphere.
15. Sun Rise Sunshine
This healthy food restaurant name is friendly and cheerful while still giving off a sense of quality with its straightforward message. This could be a great pick for an eatery that features homemade meals such as soups and stews on the menu.
16. The Good Life Diner
If you want to give off a diner vibe yet still stand out with an original health-conscious twist, this healthy food restaurant name might be right up your alley.
17. Healthy Eats Kitchen
For the health nut who wants an easy place to eat alone after work or on the weekends, this name makes coming back simple and easy every day.
18. Get Fit Cafe or Get Fit Foods
Both of these names are straightforward and tied to marketing your business as a way to get fit or lose weight quickly and easily without having to go on extreme diets or spend hours in the gym.
19. Greens The Place
This healthy food restaurant name is straightforward and eye-catching, which makes it perfect for both locals and tourists looking to take a break from their overindulgent vacation trips.
20. Juice Crafters Cafe or The Fruit Bar
Juicing and smoothies are a big trend right now, which is why this healthy food restaurant name might be a great pick for you if you’re looking to cash in on that fame without having to go into the health-food business.
What should I name my healthy restaurant?
Name your restaurant something that’s catchy and easy to remember and sets you apart from the competition. One of these healthy food restaurant names should be a perfect fit. Just pick one and get started on promoting your business!
All of the above healthy restaurant names can be used for just about any type of foodservice business.
If you want to explore even more catchy business name options, visit our site and find the perfect one today!
For assistance with your naming decisions, use our top-quality naming services. You can also check out our article on how to name a food truck.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, there are a lot of considerations to take into account when naming your restaurant. The best advice we have is to come up with at least five potential names and then narrow it down from there. If you’re still having trouble coming up with some ideas, feel free to leave us a comment below! We would love the opportunity to help out if possible.