Homemade Baby Alive Food Is a healthy alternative to the store-bought, typically full of MSG and preservatives. If you like creating your recipes and dressings, it is a very easy process with some simple ingredients.
When making a new recipe, or starting from scratch with an old one, think about what your baby would eat if they were human.
What Is Homemade Baby Alive Food?
It is baby food made with only wholesome, fresh ingredients, showing it is much more natural than store-bought alternatives. You can use yogurt and cream cheese in this recipe if they are not given to the baby, but they will not be fresh, so I wouldn’t recommend doing it.
Also, different kinds of fruits and vegetables, such as carrots root, red peppers, or tomatoes, make very healthy foods for babies that could enhance their taste.
How do you make alive baby food at home?
The recipe is very easy. You need to take some fruit, vegetables or meat and boil them. Then, add some yogurt or cream cheese, and blend the mixture. Then, you can serve the meal to the baby alive toy. This is an ideal way to surprise an actual baby doll with a delicious dinner!
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of cream cheese
- 1 banana cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon of milk (less than the amount indicated on the label)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
Step 1. Prepare the food for your baby alive doll by mixing 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup each of carrot, apple, and pear.
Step 2. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and a pinch each of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Boil together.
Step 3. Add the yogurt, cream cheese, and milk to soften the mixture.
Step 4. Blend everything until you get a smooth texture.
Step 5. Serve to your baby alive doll directly or store in ice cube trays and freeze it, then serve when you want. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to add up fruits and vegetables such as kiwis, grapes, blueberries, rhubarb, etc.
What Are The Benefits Of Homemade Baby Alive Food?
1. Your baby can eat fresh food that’s unavailable elsewhere.
2. It costs less than store-bought alternatives.
3. You have control over the ingredients that go into your baby’s food.
4. You can change the diet as your baby grows and develops new tastes and preferences for different types of food, making them happy and healthy throughout their life in an economical way!
5. You know what is in your baby’s food, and you have tested it.
6. It is a lot healthier for you and your baby.
7. You can feed your baby homogeneous food developed with the optimum nutritional composition and the most favorable impact on your baby’s digestive system.
8. Your homemade meal is a good source of vitamins and minerals without added preservatives or other chemicals.
9. You will feel at peace knowing that you are supporting your baby’s healthy development in a happy, natural way while saving money!
10. You will save so much time. With baby food, you won’t have to prepare or cook anything because it comes packaged in cans that you can open and serve.
How do you make Baby Alive formula?
To make the Baby Alive formula, all you will need is a blender and some silicone or rubber gloves to protect your hands from the heat of the blender. The ingredients for the baby alive formula are:
- Water (4 parts)
- Fresh fruit (1 part)
- Vegetables (1 part)
- Protein sources such as eggs, chicken, beef, and pork (1 part)
- Ground nuts, seeds, and grains (1 part)
- Dried fruits (1 part)
- Spices (1 piece)
- Ground wholemeal flour (1 part)
- Vegetable oil (2 parts) and sunflower seed oil or olive oil (2 parts)
- Sugar or honey, as needed to reach the desired sweetness level for your baby’s liking by mixing it with a tablespoon of water.
How do you make baby alive food with flour?
There are two different ways to mix the baby’s active food ingredients:
- Mix the ingredients in a blender, food processor, or mortar and pestle, so they can be later added to the different recipe cans you have.
- Mix them with flour by stirring them in a bowl to make a bread dough texture without becoming too dry.
The benefits of making baby alive food with flour are
- If your baby is allergic to grain or gluten, but you still want to make some food, you can mix the flour into the mix without repercussions.
- Homemade meal can be a little bit less sweet if you add flour or bread crumbs, or you can also make it as thick as the baby alive formula recipe
- Mix it with other ingredients to avoid a list of ingredients if you want to make live baby food from different sources, such as pasta or rice.
- You can also add any other foods, just as long as you remember to add the ground and dried ingredients for the baby alive formula.
- You can prepare the live baby meal in advance so that you only have to warm up the food for 20 minutes (the formula’s preparation takes about 30 minutes).
What does Baby Alive eat?
Baby Alive eats whatever you provide to him. In the wild, babies consume a diet of fruits and berries, insects and worms, crickets, grasshoppers, and birds.
The information expressed here is for entertainment purposes only. Throwing out your Baby Alive Food does not solve child abuse. The more toddlers feed babies alive food, the more chances of abusing them.
Baby Alive food, the best homemade baby alive food recipe, is healthy, easy, and tasty. I love it so much that I try to eat this kind of homemade baby food. I hope you also love it, and I wish you good luck!