Do you love grabbing a quick and delicious burger from Habit Burger? Or perhaps you’re just curious about the nutritional value of their menu offerings? Whatever the case, it’s a question that many people ask: is Habit Burger healthy?
In this blog post, we will dive into the nutrition information of Habit Burger’s menu items and see how they stack up against other fast food chains. Whether you’re a regular customer or just looking for healthier fast-food options, this post will help you make an informed decision.
Nutritional Information of Habit Burger:
Habit Burger’s nutritional information is typical for a fast food restaurant. It doesn’t have the best values, but it’s not the worst. You can see from the nutrition facts above that it’s very high in calories and fat, so if you’re watching your weight, you will want to consider their servings carefully. They do have healthier options that we will get into later in this article.
10 Things You Need to Know About Habit Burger
1. Their Burgers Are Better Than The Rest
Regarding the quality of their burgers, Habit Burger Grill’s patties are made with 100% pure beef and only the finest ingredients, so you can feel good about there being no fillers or preservatives.
2. The Healthier Options
Habit Burger provides several quality options that are healthier than the rest, which is a great thing to have if you’re trying to control calories or cut out certain foods from your diet. Some of these options include their classic charbroiled hamburgers and their grilled chicken sandwich.
3. Their Veggie Burgers Are A Little Less Healthy
Unfortunately for us veggies, Habit Burger does not have many vegetarian options. The only vegetarian option is their Veggie Burger, which contains over 1,500 calories and over a hundred grams of fat.
4. Breakfast Is Available All Day
If you’re a breakfast person who doesn’t like to be restricted by meal times and would instead enjoy your favourite morning meal at any time of day, then Habit Burger was made for you! They offer a delicious breakfast menu all day long, so you can indulge in their French toast and other breakfast favourites whenever hunger strikes.
5. The Shakes & Ice Cream Are Belly Bombs
If you’re looking to indulge and go all out, the milkshakes at Habit Burger won’t disappoint. They start healthy with low-fat, low-calorie vanilla and chocolate shakes but quickly go downhill.
The Peanut Butter Chocolate Shake has over 550 calories and 25 grams of fat. The Strawberry Milkshake has nearly 1,100 calories and 45 grams of fat! Not to mention that their cones range from 200-500 calories each!
6. They Have Superfoods
Habit Burger understands the word superfood and is trying to be more conscious of the things they put on their menus. They offer superfood options like kale, quinoa and sweet potato, which are great for those looking for alternatives to regular fast food.
7. Their Chicken Has disappointed Customers Before
In 2015, Habit Burger switched out their Chicken with a new and improved version that was supposed to be better from the taste to being healthier. Recently, their new Chicken became a target of controversy due to some customers claiming that their Chicken was not as good as the old Chicken.
8. They Get High Marks For Customer Service
Habit Burger has excellent service and fast food at an affordable price. All of their employees love working at Habit and know precisely what they’re doing when answering your questions and informing you of what’s happening.
This way, you don’t have to worry about waiting in line while they try to figure out your order correctly.
9. They Have a Pepper Bar
If you and your friends like to spice things up a little, then you’ll be pleased to know that Habit Burger is a fast-food restaurant that features a bar with over 20 different kinds of peppercorns. This can be a unique and delicious option for those who want to eat healthier but still want the kick.
10. Their Sandwiches Range from Good to Bad
Suppose you are looking for healthy options but still like to indulge a little. In that case, we recommend selecting Habit Burger sandwiches for lunch or dinner. Their Grilled Chicken Sandwich and the double hamburger are perfect for those who need to cut fat and calories.
Habit Burger – A Quick Guide
Knowledge is power, so after reading this guide, you’ll be empowered to eat at Habit Burger and enjoy their food with more knowledge and understanding of what goes into it.
- They have other fast-food restaurant locations that have better nutritional values.
- They also cater to vegan and vegetarian customers.
- Their Chicken is not as good as the old Chicken.
- Their milkshakes are very high in calories, fat and sugar.
Habit Burger is a great place to grab a salad, burger or side of fries. Still, it should find another way to advertise itself as healthy since its menu options are unhealthy.
While they aim to satisfy both health-conscious individuals and those who are not, the fact remains that it just doesn’t deliver. That being said, we still give them a 4 out of 5-star rating and highly recommend trying their food at least once.
- They have a ton of delicious burgers.
- Their Chicken is pure and tasty.
- Their menu can be a little confusing at first. Still, they have excellent customer service, so you can rely on them to clarify any doubts about the menu or individual products.
Pros and Cons of Eating Habit Burger
- They have a ton of tasty burgers.
- Their Chicken is high quality and tasty.
- They are open early (24 hours).
- Their service is excellent, and they offer great value food deals like $5 breakfast specials at
- The only vegetarian option is their Veggie Burger.
- Their fries are not very good, as they have sometimes been soggy and bland.
- They are a little expensive for fast food restaurants, but the portions are large, so you get your money’s worth.
- They have many healthy options like salads, milkshakes and grilled sandwiches that contain things like quinoa, kale and other superfoods.
- They have a peppercorn bar!
- They have excellent customer service, and you don’t have to worry about messing up your order because they know what they’re doing.
- They recently changed their Chicken, and some customers think it has worsened their Chicken.
- You won’t find many of the same options at all their locations as in other states.
- Their breakfast menu is only available until 11:00 AM.
- The portions are not very big, so you don’t get a lot of fries or any other side.
- Their grilled Chicken is high in sodium and bad fat, so if you have high cholesterol or heart problems, be sure to steer clear of their grilled Chicken.
- Their milkshakes are usually made with low-fat milk, so you’ll either have a healthy shake or a fatty one that will make you gain weight fast.
- They have many side dishes, but the majority of them are not healthy at all.
- Their black pepper bar is limited to a few peanuts and peppercorns.
- The food is expensive compared to other fast food options, and this goes without saying. Still, they have terrible customer service and don’t seem to care about you or your complaints. This can make eating some of their products a bit costly in the long run because you won’t return if their service is terrible.
Our Overall Rating
4/5 Stars! An excellent choice for those who want to eat healthily but still want to indulge once in a while! Just be careful with your choices since their menu can be misleading, and they don’t consistently deliver on their promises.
Habit Burger is an excellent place for you if you are looking for a healthier fast food option, but it can be risky if you don’t know what to expect from them. While they offer healthy options like salads, quinoa and kale, their menu is confusing, and their customer service is terrible since they don’t seem like they care about their customers.
That being said, we give Habit Burger a 4 out of 5-star rating and recommend trying their food at least once because it’s sure to satisfy your cravings.
I hope I have provided you with a more detailed and comprehensive guide to Habit Burger so that you’ll be prepared for your next visit! Please let me know if you have any questions I may have missed or if you feel that I may want to change anything in the future.
Does Habit Burger use real Chicken?
The answer is yes, but if you are health-conscious, we recommend avoiding their grilled chicken sandwich because it’s a bit high in sodium and bad fat. They have many healthy options like salads, quinoa and kale, so if you want to eat at Habit Burger, stay away from the grilled chicken sandwich.
Do Habit Burger coupons exist?
Yes! Find Habit Burger coupon codes online, so check for the best deals.
Do Habit Burger locations have milkshakes?
They have a variety of milkshakes that are not extremely high in calories, fat and sugar. Still, if you want something that tastes delicious, you may want to stick with the smoothies they offer.
Do Habit Burger locations have salads?
Yes, they have various salads that are good for you and healthy on the inside. They also offer tasty grilled sandwiches and other dishes, but most of their items are unhealthy.
Are black pepper burgers available at Habit Burger locations?
No, their pepper burger is limited to a small handful of peanuts and peppercorns. There is no way to get more, as far as we know, but if you’re looking for more black pepper, you may want to order something else.