Kraft Foods Sugar Free Tang is a great new alternative to Sugar Full Tang. Sugar Free Tang is sweetened with Splenda®, an artificial sweetener that tastes great
Is kinder to your waistline than sugar. Sweetened with Splenda, Kraft Foods Sugar Free Tang is a great low-calorie alternative to regular sweetened iced tea.
Kraft Foods Sugar Free Tang makes a great addition to your tea collection and is perfect for entertaining.
What Is The Kraft Foods Sugar Free Tang?
Sugar Free Tang is an iced tea beverage sweetened using artificial sweetener, Splenda®, which tastes great and contains no sugar.
The tea inside Sugar Free Tang is made with real fruit juices, such as orange and pineapple. There are also no calories in Sugar-Free Tang, and, unlike other diet drinks, it will not cause a caffeine rush or other side effects.
Why Is Sugar Free Tang So Great?
Sugar Free Tang contains no sugar, no calories, and sweetened with Splenda®. Unlike many other diet drinks, Sugar-Free Tang will not cause a caffeine rush, jittery feeling, or other side effects. Sugar Free Tang is also a great addition to your tea collection, and it makes a great drink for entertaining.
Sugar Free Tang can be purchased in many grocery stores across the country. It can also be purchased online at various retail outlets. Sugar free Tang is a great alternative for those watching their sugar intake, who want to lose weight, or simply looking for a great way to enjoy iced tea.
How To Make Kraft Foods Sugar Free Tang?
Kraft Foods Sugar Free Tang is a simple beverage to make. Mix one packet of the Splenda® Sugar Free Tang with 16 oz of water and stir well until the powder is dissolved. Add ice cubes to make it a more refreshing drink.
If you make Sugar Free Tang often, you may want to purchase a pitcher that can be used for it specifically. Use your pitcher and add ice to taste. You can also flavor your Sugar-Free Tang with various syrups or fruit juice concentrates.
- Concentrated Orange Juice,
- Cane Sugar,
- Natural Flavors (Contains Natural Flavor),
- Citric Acid,
- Potassium Sorbate (As a Preservative),
- Sucralose (Splenda® Brand Sweetener)
1. Mix 16 oz filtered water with one packet of Sugar-Free Tang into a pitcher. Stir well and serve cold in an appropriately sized glass (16 oz is average).
2. Sugar Free Tang is most commonly made with orange juice and lemonade or lemonade. However, it can also be made with any fruit juice concentrate that you prefer. Follow the above recipe and add your favorite ingredients.
Add: To taste, May add fruit juices, fruit syrups, or other flavorings to the Sugar-Free Tang.
NOTE: These amounts are approximate and may need to be adjusted depending on how sweet you like your tea.
|Total Fat||0 g|
Can I Storage It?
Sugar Free Tang is generally best when consumed within 6 months of purchase. It can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 months.
If you choose to refrigerate your Sugar-Free Tang, do not freeze it, as this will cause it to expand and possibly break the container you are storing it in. Sugar-Free Tang can also be stored in the freezer for 6 months, reducing its flavor slightly.
How To Replace Sugar Full Tang With Kraft Foods Sugar Free Tang?
Sugar Full Tang has more sugar than Splenda® and contains more calories, making it harder to lose weight. Replace your usual sweetened iced tea with Sugar Free Tang for best results.
9 healthy benefits of Kraft Foods Sugar Free Tang:
1. It is sweetened with Splenda®, and contains no sugar, no calories, and more vitamin C than regular iced tea.
2. It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare Sugar Free Tang: mix one packet of Splenda® Sugar Free Tang with 16 oz of water and stir well until the powder is dissolved. Add ice cubes to make it a more refreshing drink.
3. It tastes great, and it has no caffeine, no carbs, and zero calories.
4. It is perfect for anyone looking to lose weight or maintain a healthy diet.
5. It has no dyes or artificial ingredients, unlike other “diet drinks” filled with all sorts of additives.
6. It is made with real fruit juices, such as orange and pineapple, instead of artificial flavors or chemicals
7. It has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
8. Sugar Free Tang makes a great addition to your tea collection, and it can be used to entertain guests at dinner parties or casual lunches.
9. Kraft Foods make it an established and trusted leader in processed foods.
Why Is Sugar Free Tang A Good Substitute For Regular Iced Tea?
As mentioned above, Sugar Free Tang tastes great and is very refreshing. It will surely make a great addition to your tea collection, and it can be a great replacement for regular sweetened iced tea.
The color of the tea serves as an indicator of the number of sweeteners you are adding. Most people can easily tell which is which and know whether or not they should adjust the number of sweeteners depending on personal taste.
Is There Any Side Effect?
Sugar Free Tang is very safe to consume and does not contain any stimulants or chemicals that can affect your health. However, some people may experience sugar withdrawal symptoms if they drink Sugar-Free Tang regularly.
The bottom line
If you have been avoiding sugar, but have been drinking sugar-sweetened tea or juice because it is convenient and tastes good, try Sugar Free Tang instead. You will never look back. I added some unsweetened orange juice to mine, and it was delicious. I will def buy again.
I have to say that the product is great, and I have one in the refrigerator now. It tastes great chilled and iced or hot, but I prefer it hot!
1 thought on “Kraft Foods Sugar Free Tang”