Pillsbury Devil’s Food Cake Mix Sugar Free We know baking is about more than just cake. For some of us, it’s about family, and sometimes, that means having to spend our time with the people we love the most.
With that in mind, we have expanded our Devil’s Food Cake Mix to include a moist and delicious glaze that’ll make your cake look just like the real thing. The mixes are available in standard and gluten-free form.
This Sugar Free version is suitable for Diabetics and those following the South Beach Diet.
Since Pillsbury is a member of the Baking Industry Foundation (BIF), we know their cakes are trusted by real bakers everywhere.
What is the nutritional content of this product?
Serving Size: 1 cup (8 oz) with ¾ cup of pudding and 3 cups of frosting
Amount Per Serving
|Calories||140 Calories from|
|Fat||50 % Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||6 g 9%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g 10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||20 mg 7%|
|Sodium||90 mg 4%|
|Potassium||110 mg 3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g 6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g 0%|
Best 10 Healthy Benefits Pillsbury Devil’s Food Cake Mix Sugar Free:
1. Pillsbury Devil’s Food Cake Mix Sugar Free is ideal for diet. This low-calorie treat has just 140 calories per one-cup serving.
2. It contains zero trans fats and is kosher-certified, making it perfect for entertaining guests or hosting the family at home.
3. This cake mix will wow at any event you serve it due to the glaze that makes it resemble a homemade chocolate cake.
4. This cake mix is a good source of dietary fiber per serving.
5. Pillsbury Devil’s Food Cake Mix Sugar Free is an ideal option for those with diabetes.
6. This cake mix can easily be made into cupcakes when you find that the cake batter is too much to handle all at once!
7. The box will tell you that it’s the right thing to do – using fewer boxes means less waste.
8. The cake mix is made in the U.S. It is a gluten-free cake mix, so many people can enjoy it.
9. Pillsbury Devil’s food cake mix contains no artificial sweeteners.
10. The gluten-free version of the cake is certified kosher.
Is there a sugar-free cake mix?
Yes! There are several sugar free cake mixes on the market. Jello came out to help diabetics and others looking to eat low carb or make their first foray into baking.
The other is called Sugar Free Devil’s Food Cake Mix. I have not tasted either of these but certainly would not mind trying the Cake Mix when it is in a box next time I go shopping for some needs for the people I love.
Does Pillsbury make a sugar-free cake mix?
Yes! Pillsbury’s devil’s food cake mix is available in standard and gluten-free versions. The regular version includes 16 grams of sugar per serving, while the gluten-free version includes 12 grams.
For a lower calorie cake, you may want to try Pillsbury’s chocolate fudge soft fat cake mix, which contains just 80 calories per serving. It also features a Cinnamon-Vanilla Glaze for a sweet treat that is lower in fat than the traditional cake mixes.
Does it taste like cake?
Yes! The sugar-free cake mix is a Pillsbury product made with high-quality ingredients. The cake mix consists of a base mix, egg whites, oil, and liquid sweetener. The gluten-free version has the same base as the standard version but uses wheat flour.
Is this a low-calorie cake mix?
Yes, it is low in calories and fat. The Pillsbury Devil’s Food Cake mix contains only 146 calories and 6 grams of fat per serving. This makes it an ideal option for those on a diet.
Will this product work in other countries?
Pillsbury Devil’s Food Cake Mix Sugar Free is available in the U.S. and select countries worldwide, including Canada, Australia, Mexico, Germany, and England.
Pillsbury Devil’s Food Cake Mix Sugar Free is ideal for diabetes and those following the South Beach Diet. It is also a great option for those who are on a diet. In addition, it has no trans fats and can be enjoyed by gluten-free and kosher people.
This cake mix tastes great, in part due to the glaze, which is made with real cream cheese, milk, and vanilla, as well as confectioners’ sugar.