Sugar Free Salad Dressing Whole Foods Sugar free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan. We have a whole new idea of what constitutes a healthy diet!
In the last few years, high-profile chefs like Gwyneth Paltrow have made headlines by swearing off sugar in their diets and adhering to an anti-inflammatory diet instead. The problem? This type of diet is expensive and surprisingly difficult to maintain.
One thing that people love about sugar is how easy it is to eat too much of it without even noticing. “You’ll find that some of these products don’t even taste that sweet,” says Francesca Fusco of the Natural Resources Defense Council.
“And if you’re eating it as much as you’re supposed to be, it’s not going to matter what it looks like.”
Red Plum Salad Dressing is a sugar-free, dairy-free, and vegan salad dressing. It is made with red onions, apple cider vinegar, and natural extracts. Our salad dressing is not only sugar-free but is also vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
How To Use This Sugar Free Salad Dressing Whole Foods?
This salad dressing is best served chilled, but it will keep at room temperature for a day or two. For best results, we recommend that you shake well before serving. Once opened, it will stay fresh for 3 months in the refrigerator.
Step 1. Whisk a few glugs of our salad dressing with a little bit of water (to thin it out), then mix the sauce into your salad.
Step 2. Drizzle our dressing over a salad to taste.
Step 3. Pour our salad dressing in a spray bottle as a marinade on chicken, fish, or veggies before cooking on the grill or in the oven.
Step 4. Store our salad dressing in the fridge in a glass jar and use it to make a delicious vinaigrette.
Step 5. Make some yummy veggie chips! Take any edible vegetable, dip it into our dressing, then lightly fry until crispy in a very small amount of oil. (Don’t use too much fat!).
What Is Sugar Free Salad Dressing Whole Foods?
Our new sugar-free, vegan, and gluten-free salad dressing, Red Plum Sugar Free Salad Dressing, is made with natural ingredients, including red onions, apple cider vinegar, and extracts. Our sauce is not only sugar-free but is also dairy-free, vegan, and gluten-free. We’re as full of love for our healthy new salad dressing as you are!
What Is The Best Way To Use It?
We’re as full of love for our healthy new salad dressing as you are!
1. Mix a few glugs of salad dressing with a little bit of water (to thin it out), then mix the sauce into your salad.
2. Drizzle our salad dressing over your favorite greens or veggies to taste.
3. Pour our salad dressing in a spray bottle and saute these ingredients on your stove or grill for extra flavor!
4. Make a vinaigrette by mixing in 1 or 2 teaspoons of Red Plum Sugar Free Salad Dressing with 1/2 cup of olive oil and other salad toppings.
5. For a delightful veggie chip, take any edible vegetable, dip it into our dressing, then lightly fry until crispy in a very small amount of oil (don’t use too much fat!).
6. Use it as a marinade on chicken, fish, or veggies before cooking on the stove or in the oven.
7. Store our salad dressing in the fridge and use it to make a delicious vinaigrette.
8. For delicious sandwiches, add some of our dressing to your favorite sandwich toppings and mix well!
9. Add this dressing to your favorite party dip for extra flavor (on top of hummus, guacamole, cream cheese, etc.
Why is it better than traditional salad dressings?
Red Plum Sugar Free Salad Dressing is full of flavor and packed with nutrients but doesn’t taste like a healthy choice.
Red Plum Sugar Free Salad Dressing is made with natural ingredients and is a healthier alternative to the traditional high-sodium salad dressings found in supermarkets.
It’s also low in calories and fat. This recipe only calls for red onion, apple cider vinegar, and extracts.
Is it safe to use?
Our salad dressing is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, non-GMO, and has no artificial colors or flavors! We recommend that you refrigerate this salad dressing once opened. That way, it will stay fresh for 3 months. This recipe only calls for red onion, apple cider vinegar, and extracts.
Where can I find it?
Our sugar-free salad dressing is in Whole Foods stores across the country. If you’re near Whole Foods and you’re craving our healthy new salad dressing, get in your car and find it!
Or, if you’d rather do your shopping online, visit our website or Amazon to buy it online.
How much does it cost?
Our salad dressing is $6.99 per bottle at Whole Foods, which is the same price as the most popular salad dressing brands in supermarkets. Per serving, it is also much less expensive than bottled salad dressings sold in supermarkets.
We’ve got a whole new idea of what constitutes a healthy diet, and it doesn’t include processed American-style foods.
However, we’re not saying that everyone can throw out all their food and start eating only raw vegetables. We’re not saying that you have to spend hours every day preparing your meals from scratch (we’re just not very good at it!).